Is It Worth It?

Hi everyone and I hope you are having a nice day, and I hate to ask this questions because of my loyalty to Royal Caribbean, but with the economy as it is I might have to change my cruise line. So my questions is how big are the differences between the NCL Epic, and the RCL Allure of The Seas? I can afford the Allure, but it is cutting it close, so I might have to go with the Epic, so I would like to know your opinions on both ships, and to know if the price difference is worth it? Thanks guys and have a great day.

You really can't compare any other ship or cruiseline to Oasis/Allure....they are totally different from anything out there.

As far as the "normal" ships on those cruiselines, you'll find they're more alike than different. You can have a fabulous time on any and all.

Big difference is simple. Epic has more meal choices and Allure has more things to do besides just eating all the time. If the price difference is close to the same I would go with Allure. If big difference then Epic.

Have you compared the price of a Freedom Class ship with Allure? It may be enough savings to help you stay loyal thus getting any loyalty benefits to which you are entitled. You go on Epic and have no extra perks.

Archived