e docs?

mrshark

o/k I'm confused. Going on Solstice next month. Travel agent sent me an email today that she is "mailing me", I guess through the U.S. Postal Service my E-docs. Does that make sense?

We haven't filled out our pre-cruise registration, we usually do it about 2 weeks ahead of time but now I'm confused.

o/k I'm confused. Going on Solstice next month. Travel agent sent me an email today that she is "mailing me", I guess through the U.S. Postal Service my E-docs. Does that make sense?

why not ask the TA what she meant?

E docs are usually just that..Electronic Docs...not posted.

Not to me. Why would she not simply e-mail the e-docs to you in the first place instead of emailing a message saying that she is mailing them?

Could it be that she meant to send them as an attachment to the message and just forgot to do it?

If she printed them out and sent them by U.S. Postal Service you will be stuck with a pack of bulky papers that you most likely will never need. But even if she did that, you can just ask her to e-mail them as well.

Then, should the need ever arise, you can access them from anywhere you go without needing to store or carry around the stack of papers.

In any case, you should be able to access your Celebrity account online to do the on-line check in and print your xpress pass.

Archived