Bad Princess coffee, waste & other observations. Comments?

bestislander

Like the lady said, food is subjective. Some like it, some don't. It would be very boring if we all liked the same food. You say the food was "awful, in general" yet you liked the escargot, fettucini, lamb chops and goats cheese souffe ????? And what's wrong with todays medallions becoming tomorrows meatloaf. It's utilising food that would otherwise be thrown away.

I'm currently on the Sapphire and the bed is very comfortable (for me) and I've seen little of the paper "rain" I've seen on previous cruises. Perhaps a flyer per day. Nothing excessive.

Hi Pam, Will be on the Shappire again May 7th. Hope AD is where the bedding was changed.

Like the lady said, food is subjective. Some like it, some don't. It would be very boring if we all liked the same food. You say the food was "awful, in general" yet you liked the escargot, fettucini, lamb chops and goats cheese souffe ????? And what's wrong with todays medallions becoming tomorrows meatloaf. It's utilising food that would otherwise be thrown away.

Yes. Those were EXCELLENT. But all yesterday's leftover meat became today's mystery meat du jour....

This will be our first Princess cruise. I think it ridiculous that you have to pay to get a decent cup of coffee. I woud like it if everyone here who thinks the coffee is bad contact Princess lines. I plan to send them an email with my concern. anyone know the contact ?

also forums are for the good and bad. or they willl not be valuable. I have noticed that O P are sometimes criticized. I don't think that is necessary.

I hope to have a good cruise. Hope you all do too.

I can't believe some of the comments about the food. Sure it is not a gourmet meal but the quality of food has always been average to above. Considering the amount of meals the prepare I think it is very good. If you get something you don't like order something else. No big deal. I have been on 32 cruises and one on January 29 of this year and also in May. This will be our 12th with Princess so I guess we like it in general.

This will be our first Princess cruise. I think it ridiculous that you have to pay to get a decent cup of coffee. I woud like it if everyone here who thinks the coffee is bad contact Princess lines. I plan to send them an email with my concern. anyone know the contact ?

also forums are for the good and bad. or they willl not be valuable. I have noticed that O P are sometimes criticized. I don't think that is necessary.

I hope to have a good cruise. Hope you all do too.

Nobody drinks more coffee than I do. I am not a fan of the buffet coffee but I manage to get past it. I suppose if you drink it black without sugar you may have a problem getting it down. I take mine with cream and sugar so it isn't that bad. At home I can drink a pot of coffee by myself on Princess one or two cups is my limit. For me the overall Princess experience far outweighs the bad coffee.

Archived