How could princess improve your cruise

nhcpl57

Include soft drinks (even if just fountain) & drinkable coffee

These are not luxuries & made a world of difference to me back when I started cruising. Just knowing I could access a soft drink or a good cup of coffee when I wanted one made me feel better the entire cruise.

Cheap & easy to do but wouldn't it make you feel better knowing that as long as your cruise experience lasts these are there for you? Going without or buying/carrying/tracking cards for this is a nuisance at best.

If word got around that Princess offered this (any other 5 Star & below offer it?) the increase in bookings alone would more than offset the cost. A small investment for a huge gain!

(Some of the cost savings would come from people drinking less of the awful free juices they are forced to endure now.)

An easy & cheap way for Princess to gain an edge on the competition & maybe even give the impression they are going a little upscale.

Totally agree.

Please stop cluttering the passageways with cheesy-looking stacks of mediocre auction art, especially when it covers up the permanent artworks hung on the walls. I haven't been on that many Princess cruises, but that "portrait" of Mickey Mouse I've seen on every ship is already lodged in my brain next to the theme from "It's a Small World."

Have tea making facilities and free water in the cabins,we brits have tea every couple of hours and squash in between.

Totally agree + please improve the entertainment. Although love Princess, we went on RCL in October (first time). Their entertainment was fantastic.

My cruising would be improved if Princess looked at comments laid down regarding bad CD's and removed them.

Hmmm ... actually if you think about it, there is no reason for CDs these days. You can either download your music or use DVDs. :)

1) single rooms please - paying double is not as much fun as it sounds

2) better coffee available at no cost (coffee maker in the room would be nice) and satisfy both the coffee and tea drinkers

3) Be able to check charges via the tv would be great...Then I know way ahead of time which kidney I'll need to sell :)

4) a wine card, like a soda card would be lovely

and last but certainly not least

5) FORGET CNN and/or FOX - gimme some DAILY SHOW :)

Sincerely

Corinda 92 days until sailaway

Yes I agree no smoking cabins and balconies!

I prefer to drink water. They should offer bottled water card to purchase.

I brought my own bottle filled it up and kept it in my cabin refrig. Then I had to take it everywhere with me. A little inconveniant.

Also on the soda please offer caffiene free regular and diet soda.

I cant tolerate caffiene but I have no other choice for diet soda.

Also I was on the Carribbean Princess. In the pools I could not stand up.

I am 5'2. There should be a shallow end of the pool to comfortably stand up in.

I also agree that they should serve better tasting coffee in the buffets.

For Princess to increase their share of the market, keep their ships clean and reduce their staffing and cleaning bills and keep their customers happy:

Stop smoking in cabins and balconies

Please put mattresses on the beds, it is essential

Provide tea/coffee making facilities in the room

I, along with many others would be very happy cruisers. I know of many people who will not cruise with Princess because of the above issues.

Send your comments to Princess. I emailed them yesterday about the coffee and smoking. I had a phone call today from Princess. One of my mottos is to bit*h in the right place. If everyone here emailed they would know they need to make changes. ignore the italics . must have hit some strange button.

All of the above,plus in the Carribbean have carribbean bands playing day and night with the steel drums,more partys going on deck.BBQ and buffets on deck.

Make everything all inclusive,like a land stay and adjust pricing accordingly.

Archived