Can't get on RC Website Help!!

Anyone else having trouble getting on to the RC website or is it just me :confused: Trying to book our last show and have had no problems, it is insists I have an invalid reservation number but if you are all like me which I'm sure most are, I have that number memorized and know its correct ;) Contacted online tech support and she was unable to pull up the online reservation system so maybe it is a techinical issue. Let me know if any of you are experiencing this???

Its not just you, I cannot see my reservation at the moment either.

I have had this before and waited an hour or so then was able to log in.

Maybe they are just updating their site. I know that our shore tours are supposed to be available today, so I am hoping that maybe they are loading these:)

Thanks that make's me feel a lot better :) From what I've read on the other boards after posting this is that they are updating their crown and anchor records so it may be the cause. I'll check later on, Happy Booking and Happy Sailing!!

we are trying to book another cruise with our freinds from Philly and want cabins next to each other and cant acess any website to book a cruise their server is down

I was just able to get onto the main page of the site. It took a long time, but eventually loaded. It also let me log in. I copied and pasted my cruise history into a word doc so I have it. I did not try to look at any of my current reservations so not sure if that is working or not.

How are you able to book your shows for your cruise??? I am on the Freedom of the Seas in Feb. and I can no access any shows to make reservations!! Help would greatly be appreciated... Thank you

If you are on Freedom, you should not need to book the on-boards shows in advance. You have to book the entertainment in advance on Oasis and Allure only.

Archived