Holiday Inn Miami Beach?

kvosu1

Hi we're looking at staying here before our cruise and was wondering if anyone has stayed here and what they thought. I would be using priority points so it would be a free night! Any opinions or tips good or bad would be appreciated, thanks in advance. Ken

Bear in mind that while the beach itself is perfectly nice around the Holiday Inn, you will be about 30 blocks North of Lincoln Road and will need to take a cab or bus to get to the interesting dining/shopping/people watching area of South Beach.

Bear in mind that while the beach itself is perfectly nice around the Holiday Inn, you will be about 30 blocks North of Lincoln Road and will need to take a cab or bus to get to the interesting dining/shopping/people watching area of South Beach.

I'm not a fan of Mid Beach at all.

Did you check on cashing in Priority Points at the Z Ocean Hotel? It is in South Beach and a great hotel.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/miasb?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/6c/1/en/hotelsearchresults

Thanks for the replies, I checked the Z Ocean Hotel and they want $550 a night so I doubt I have enough pts. but I will call anyway, can't hurt to try.

Ouch!

The Forge, which is in Mid Beach close to your hotel, is my favorite restaurant in all of Miami. It is spendy but be sure to check it out.

Archived