3 Days in Bermuda - what should we do?

Princess Nancy

We are sailing on the Dawn in July 2011 Boston to Bermuda. We spend 3 days in Bermuda.

There are 17 of us! Kids ages 3-18. My parents are the oldest at 67, but they are both in good health and active.

On our last cruise, we were in the Caribbean and had the best time on the private Island in Roatan. We had a Catamaran Cruise booked in Cozumel but it wasa windy day and noone was allowed on the water. So, we let the kids shop, put them in the kids club and we partied at Carlos and Charlies (or Johnny's, who knows, but the drinks and music were great!) (?). So, we are flexible. I'd like to get suggestions for our whole group as well as a great excursion for my family Me, DH, DS18, DD16, and DD11. My big kids want to zipline.

Okay, so let me have your best suggestions!!!

Thanks!

You will be docked in Kings Warf, I highly recommend getting on the ferry and go to the other side of the island, at least for a good part of one day, it is the OLD Bermuda, many of the shop owners speak Kings English and I had a JOLLY good time talking with them. The shops are charming, I got a ring with a Bermuda Breeze stone in it, it really sparkles like the sea. I also found it an experience to ride the bus back, and see all the different sites, they will also stop at any of the beaches and there are a lot of them in Bermuda. With three days you really have a chance to explore, the lighthouses are fun and the big one has a very charming lighthouse keeper. BE POLITE, and you will go far with the lovely people there. I loved everything about Bermuda

Mary:)

We will have to try Bermuda again. I was not happy with our last cruise on the Majesty. I think it was the time of year. October rained on us at the beach; a drunk passed out on my shoulder sitting on a public bench. It just didn't leave a good impression; and we were docked in St. Georges which is lovely I am told. Going to have to give it another try.:)

We will have to try Bermuda again. I was not happy with our last cruise on the Majesty. I think it was the time of year. October rained on us at the beach;

Rain can happen at any time of the year.

a drunk passed out on my shoulder sitting on a public bench.

Can you explain how that happened?:confused:

It just didn't leave a good impression; and we were docked in St. Georges which is lovely I am told. Going to have to give it another try.:)

Did you not walk around St. George to see for yourself?;)

Archived