Disembarkation: Help for a RC Newbie!

Can you please help with the questions below regarding disembarkation? If it helps, the day we leave the ship (Majesty), we docked at Miami at 7 a.m.

1. On disembarkation day, how late is the main dining room open for breakfast?

2. Can you walk off the ship at any time carrying your own luggage? Or would you have do that early in the morning day of disembarkation? I've seen on her a few times where people say that you can wait to the very last minute and then walk off.

3. What time to you have to be off the ship?

Thank you for any help you can give! We are RC newbies ...

I'm not sure of the dining room hours...but it's early. We've yet to get breakfast on the last morning....just can't get up that early!!!

You can carry-off you own things, if you want. They want you off the ship by 10am, and out of your cabin by 8am....it's not a great last day, by any means. Any and all of that great service you've been getting all week is conspicuously absent the last morning!

Can you please help with the questions below regarding disembarkation? If it helps, the day we leave the ship (Majesty), we docked at Miami at 7 a.m.

1. On disembarkation day, how late is the main dining room open for breakfast?

2. Can you walk off the ship at any time carrying your own luggage? Or would you have do that early in the morning day of disembarkation? I've seen on her a few times where people say that you can wait to the very last minute and then walk off.

3. What time to you have to be off the ship?

Thank you for any help you can give! We are RC newbies ...

1. It was 8:30 on the Navigator last week, but I remember it being later on the Monarch the last time I sailed on her out of L.A. (her last L.A. cruise :()

2. Yes, you can. There will be an announced time for self-disembarkers, but in fact, you can leave whenever you like. Feel free to try to gauge the crowd and pick a time in between "waves" of other passengers.

3. "Have to"? 9:30-ish for the Majesty. They want to get the ship ready for the next load of passengers, who are as eager as you were to board early and take advantage of their "first day".

:)

Archived