Called Carnival a million times keep getting different answer!!!

CondoDiva

I have called Carnival a million times and keep getting different answers.....

Question:

Is the sofabed on the Freedom a pull out sofa (like Holland America or home sofa) or is it like the Disney bed, where the sofa turns into a twin bed by taking off the back cushions??

I always ask are you SURE??? and they are say they always are....about 75% say pull out and 25% say twin bed.....Even supervisors are contradicting.....

Thank you!!!!!

Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

I should have saved myself the agony of calling and recalling Carnival!!!! I just got the answer in seconds!!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!!:)

Now if we could just let Carnival Reps know... Majority think they are true sofabeds that pull out!!:rolleyes:

I cant believe reps at Carnival dont know that they dont pull out ..seriously?? .

Yes, Seriously!!!

One more question they really could not answer....

We have booked two balcony cabins and I wanted to know if the divider on the balconys separate to make one big balcony??

p.s. Serene56 thanks for the pic, it's worth a thousand questions!!!! I'm going to send to the CCL agent that booked my cruise!!!

Yes, Seriously!!!

We have booked two balcony cabins and I wanted to know if the divider on the balconys separate to make one big balcony??

!!!

this is a question that I can honestly say that they really cant know.

If the divider doors open to a balcony door the divider can not be opened.

what ship are you asking about?

I tend to get the same thing- every time you call Carnival you get a different answer. It's like they're not even trained over there- just told to wing it. I was even talking to a travel agent recently who said she hates working with Carnival because no one ever seems to really know the answers to your questions.

The upside to this is- if you are trying to get away with something if you just call enough time you'll eventually get the answer you want. I'm in the process of doing this right now with a name change. I figure I'll have to call another dozen times and waste a lot of my time but eventually won't be charged $500 for a simple name change.

Carnival Freedom, Cabin 8220 & 8224, (Connecting Cabins)

if these are connecting cabins then the balcony divider should be opened.

Your connecting door is located down by the balcony door.

I tend to get the same thing- every time you call Carnival you get a different answer. It's like they're not even trained over there- just told to wing it. I was even talking to a travel agent recently who said she hates working with Carnival because no one ever seems to really know the answers to your questions.

The upside to this is- if you are trying to get away with something if you just call enough time you'll eventually get the answer you want. I'm in the process of doing this right now with a name change. I figure I'll have to call another dozen times and waste a lot of my time but eventually won't be charged $500 for a simple name change.

$500??? if you booked ES rate it could cost you.

Go to the main board and post your question there-people here are sometimes better knowledgeable then the people who work for carnival.

If you are booked using an outside agency- the people at carnival shouldnt even been speaking to you

I can see where some of the confusion with the Carnival reps would come in. There actually ARE some regular pull-out types of sofa beds on some of the ships. We've had one twice now.

That said, in a regular balcony cabin on the Freedom, I agree with everyone else that it will not be that type in your cabin. If you find one, they are usually in the suites that have the floor space for them.

(The Duck beat me to it. :) )

Archived