Onex brand of shoes????

sharod

I was cruising the internet just now checking out sandals for my upcoming cruise. I came across the brand, Onex. They have some really, really cute sandals that I am very interested in.

Does anyone here have any experience with this brand? They get great reviews. But the website says to go up 1/2 to 1 size larger that you normally wear. Some of the reviews agree with this, some say true to size:confused:. And how comfortable are they? Again, great reviews. But looking for more opinions!

Anyone with an opinion on this brand, especially in sandals?

ETA: here is a link to one of the pair that I am interested in http://www.zappos.com/onex-trista-2-pewter

I was cruising the internet just now checking out sandals for my upcoming cruise. I came across the brand, Onex. They have some really, really cute sandals that I am very interested in.

Does anyone here have any experience with this brand? They get great reviews. But the website says to go up 1/2 to 1 size larger that you normally wear. Some of the reviews agree with this, some say true to size:confused:. And how comfortable are they? Again, great reviews. But looking for more opinions!

Anyone with an opinion on this brand, especially in sandals?

ETA: here is a link to one of the pair that I am interested in http://www.zappos.com/onex-trista-2-pewter

I think Onex sandals are the most comfortable sandals ! I have one pair:

http://www.zappos.com/onex-aimee-black-elastic?zlfid=111

and they are the only dressy shoes I can wear...they have 4 rhinestone buttons which make them a bit elegant....I wear them for cruises and all weddings even for dancing. I have heel spurs, and plantar fasciitis (now in remission) and bunions on both feet. For me, they were true to size and because they are made of elastic they adapt to your feet.

Buying them at Zappos.com is a great idea because you can try them on and return them with no shipping cost if you need to give them back or exchange.

Well ladies, I ordered two pair. The first one I ordered in a size 8. The second in a size 9. One is bound to fit me. So I will keep the one that fits and send the other back, or totally fall in love with both and exchange one for the correct size!!!

It is so difficult when you can't try the shoes on first.

1097138-p-DETAILED.jpg

1097173-p-DETAILED.jpg

Those are cute, cute cute!!!:)

Thank you! I originally wanted the bronze one. But the platinum pair kept calling my name;):D

cute shoes...let us know how you make out when they arrive

I will report back and let you know how they fit:)

UPDATE

The sandals are here. They are beautiful and comfortable. I am a true size 8. I ordered them just as my post #8 states. One in an 8, and the other in a 9. They both fit:confused::eek::D!

I love them so much that neither one is being shipped back! I will definitely wear them both.

Archived