Voyager World Cruise (almost)

Grothj

We are about to leave for the airport for our plane to San Francisco. We will board the Voyager today for our 111 day cruise from San Fran to Dubai.

I'm creating a blog and will post a link here with I get it started.

Jan and Fred

We are about to leave for the airport for our plane to San Francisco. We will board the Voyager today for our 111 day cruise from San Fran to Dubai.

Jan and Fred

Bon Voyage®!

:)

Host Dan

We will be onboard on the Rome to London leg. Can't wait to read about the events leading up to our segment.

If you have a moment please say hello to Lorraine, the cruise director, for me. My wife and I had a lovely lunch with her on a recent Carib. cruise.

We will be onboard on the Rome to London leg. Can't wait to read about the events leading up to our segment.

If you have a moment please say hello to Lorraine, the cruise director, for me. My wife and I had a lovely lunch with her on a recent Carib. cruise.

Bob, I will also say hello from you. We are due to board in a couple of hours. Very excited even though it's only ten days since the Mariner.

We will miss your lovely friends Dave & Joan and wish you & Laurie were coming along with us also.

Cheers, Joan

Joan-that would be great. Please tell Lorraine that the name of the BBQ place in Charlotte that I kept trying to remember is Macs Speed Shop on South St.. We were talking about North Carolina BBQ places and I kept blanking on this place.

Glad you had a great cruise with Dave and Joan

Bob

Bob, I will also say hello from you. We are due to board in a couple of hours. Very excited even though it's only ten days since the Mariner.

We will miss your lovely friends Dave & Joan and wish you & Laurie were coming along with us also.

Cheers, Joan

Joan and John, and everyone else, have a great cruise. icon14.gif

Jan and Fred

Hope the seas are calm and you are having a terrific time.

...Looking forward to reading your blog and meeting you on the Beijing to Bangkok segment.

Linda

Blog link was posted above but I'll post it again here. The blog is pretty slim as the internet has been extremely slow so far. We are in Honolulu tonight and then Maui tomorrow. While in port internet isn't so bad. So hopefully I'll be able to update the blog more frequently.l

http://janfreds2011adventures.blogspot.com

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Joan and John and others - we hope you are having a wonderful voyage thus far. We had a lovely dinner with Bob and Laurie when they were recently in the Bay Area and know they are excited about their upcoming Rome-London cruise. We are jealous you are all taking segments on this year's WC but will be keeping up with the various blogs. Enjoy all.

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

I finally updated my blog yesterday. But it might be several days before I can do it again, because the ship is now full and so the internet is much slower...even when we have a good connection.

The Voyager continues to be a great ship with great service. Because the ship is now full, some of the venues are much fuller but I think the staff is still doing a good job.

Seas are smooth...we had a bit of rain today but we sailed out of it.

Jan

Archived