Elation Let me get this straight.

jilllofalltrades

Ok. This is news to me. So when you say there is no mini fridge, are you meaning there is no mini bar? I just want to make sure before I tell my friends that I lied to them about the bar.

yes, Fantasy class ships have no cooler, mini fridge or whatever name you want to call it. (Im assuming they arent booked in suites before someone corrects me)

Tell them they will have a ice bucket, which keeps things cooler than the mini fridge anyway.

Ok. This is news to me. So when you say there is no mini fridge, are you meaning there is no mini bar? I just want to make sure before I tell my friends that I lied to them about the bar.

There is no small refrigerator in the standard cabins. There are sodas ( at room temp) and bottled water that you can purchase in each cabin...but no alcohol in each cabin.

I think what I'll do is purchase the Carnival soft sided cooler with 4 drinks for $21 and use it to keep my Cokes cold. I'll pack a travel sized hair dryer and a power strip. I did'nt book a balcony since the ones they have looked so small.

Elation doesnt even have a balcony category .. you have to pay a suite price and then get what on a newer ship is more like a regular cat 8 balcony without much privacy. sounds like a good decision to me. Im in a OV on elation coming up.

We were on the Elation for Thanksgiving and it has become my favorite ship thus far.

She is a great ship even without a mini fridge or hairdryer.

Turn down as others stated, you will have.

We have booked the same cabin for October.

I usually do not cruise durning Hurricane season but like the Elation so much that I wanted to do a 7 day. October was the only time we could go.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived