RCI website

Hi. I'm not sure how long ago it was given a 'facelift' but I have to say that I'm really not keen on RCI's new website. :( I found the old one really user-friendly and easy to navigate around and I booked all but our first cruise online. Now it seems very cumbersome and not at all intuitive - probably OK if you already know exactly what you want but not a nice, enjoyable experience for 'browsing' around like before.

Anybody else have any feelings one way or the other? :)

I kept trying to check ships tours, I would go the normal way and click on my account, and reservation number, and then look for the book tours or something like that, It always said." PRECRUISE PLANER Reservations using our Pre Cruise Planner are currently not available. Please check back soon.

Anyway I got my travel docs and found a RC web link to them in the Docs., and then figured out how to do it, but you must do it 4 days prior to sail date so all we could do it copy what we want to do and then hope to book on the boat.

Archived