Questions About Owner's Suite - Enchantment of the Seas

Hello. We are new to Royal Caribbean and will be cruising on Enchantment of the Seas in an Owners Suite.

Forgive me if the answers are easily found. I have been reading threads but just haven't come across what I'm trying to find out.

As I understand it, we have a key to the Concierge Room. What can we expect in this room? Beverages? Snacks? Cocktails? I am just wondering.

I've been reading conflicting reports about the dress code for Chops. Is a tie required? Is a coat required?

As I understand it, we are allowed to bring soda and water on board. Is that right?

Does anyone know the perks for the Owners Suite?

Very excited about our cruise and am grateful to anyone who can help me with answers.

Hello. We are new to Royal Caribbean and will be cruising on Enchantment of the Seas in an Owners Suite.

Forgive me if the answers are easily found. I have been reading threads but just haven't come across what I'm trying to find out.

As I understand it, we have a key to the Concierge Room. What can we expect in this room? Beverages? Snacks? Cocktails? I am just wondering.

During the "cocktail hour(s)" of 5 to 8:30 P.M., there should be hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, an open bar with basic types of alcohol (no frou frou drinks: no blender), including wine, beer, champagne and soda.

The key card gets you into the CL 24 hours a day, and there is a coffee machine there that makes espresso and latte and capuccino, as well as hot water for tea and hot chocolate.

In the morning, there is a small spread for breakfast of fruits, meats, breads.

I've been reading conflicting reports about the dress code for Chops. Is a tie required? Is a coat required?

The dress code for Chops is called "smart casual", which used to mean at least a jacket for the gentlemen, but no longer does. Just neat apparel will get you in.

As I understand it, we are allowed to bring soda and water on board. Is that right?

Technically, you are not allowed, but no one seems to enforce that.

Does anyone know the perks for the Owners Suite?

Very excited about our cruise and am grateful to anyone who can help me with answers.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do;jsessionid=0000Nxbui_M1KpgelFOY8s_QgS6:12hdhu6tq?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests Staying in the following suites*:

Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite

*Excludes Junior Suites

Priority check-in

Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships

Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available

Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)

VIP pool deck seating, where available

Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships

Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

Complimentary luggage valet service

Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard

Complimentary pressing service on formal night

Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

Archived