Blackjack Band on Carnival Dream

goingtosnorkel

Putting together a "cruise video" - looking for a photo of the Blackjack band. Anyone have one they could send? THanks

I didn't stick around long enough to take a photo... :eek:

Bring on BLOOD POWER or one of the "Music" bands... ANY day!;)

Tom

To Tom and Cheryl, ALOT of us happen to enjoy the Blackjack Band. They are VERY entertaining and always play to the crowd. They play all kinds of music, whatever the crowd wants to hear. I suggest if you want to hear an asian band mimic american music, go ahead, but the last post you left was uncalled for. Just my opinion.

To Tom and Cheryl, ALOT of us happen to enjoy the Blackjack Band. They are VERY entertaining and always play to the crowd. They play all kinds of music, whatever the crowd wants to hear. I suggest if you want to hear an asian band mimic american music, go ahead, but the last post you left was uncalled for. Just my opinion.

The great thing about forums like this is that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Tom has his and you have yours.

Thanks Frank - a point I was about to make as well.

I fully acknowledge that even the WORST bands I have seen had people who were enjoying them. Different strokes for different folks - anything less would be rather boring!

Tom

Your name looked familiar, then I recalled that you were a great spokesperson for the same band on most of your 6 posts over the last FEW YEARS!

DECEMBER 2006:

I cruised on the Celebration a couple of years ago and there was a great band Blackjack there. Anyone know where they are now??

APRIL 2008:

Don't know if you've ever cruised with them before, but I just got off a cruise on the Ecstasy and went to see a band in the Chinatown Lounge called Blackjack Band and they were AWSOME! Much more talented than Blood Power Band. All American and the lead guitar player also plays fiddle and Steel guitar and they play every kind of music! From Country to Heart! The female singer is great! Never heard anyone sing like her before!!! If you cruise on the Ecstasy, check them out!!!

APRIL 2010:

I disagree with the comment about easy listening. I saw Blackjack band in March and they ROCKED! Had the whole crowd on their feet!!!

You are not, perchance, "connected" with the group in some manner are you? It seems to be all you post on... :eek:

Tom

That might even be an understatement! ;)

Tom

Well....Here's hoping we enjoy them. Bands are really important to our cruise experience.

It'll be tough to beat Blood Power from our previous B2B on Destiny last Jan.

We'll find out in a few days!

Mike

Well....Here's hoping we enjoy them. Bands are really important to our cruise experience.

Mike

They are nothing like Blood Power. Much less intense. If you like country music, you may be OK with them. I can NOT tolerate much country (but, that's just me)!

Tom

Mike

IMHO Blood Power is the best band I've seen on any cruiseline! We had the pleasure of seeing them in September on the Liberty.

Archived