Airline-Baggage Question

heidik

I know it will be impossible to get through to the airline today due to weather, so I thought I'd bring my question here........if you are booked First Class on US Airways, do you know if you have to pay to check a 3rd bag? I know that Delta has free baggage checking for all bags, but US Airways only refers to free "bag 1 & bag 2".......what about a third bag?

I know it will be impossible to get through to the airline today due to weather, so I thought I'd bring my question here........if you are booked First Class on US Airways, do you know if you have to pay to check a 3rd bag? I know that Delta has free baggage checking for all bags, but US Airways only refers to free "bag 1 & bag 2".......what about a third bag?

I suggest that you check with the US Airways web-site. I am sure that it will tell you the pricing for checked baggage. Most of them do!

Not sure if the first and second are free on US Airways but we fly US Air often and in regular coach every bag checked is $25.00 so I would assume if there is a freebe for first class then it would be one per person and anything over is the 25.00.

Archived