Is 7 p.m. a good My Time Dining time on Oasis?

GatorTide

We are OK with seeing shows late as we always do the late seating for the MDR but are contemplating trying out MTD this time around. They don't have the show schedule up for our Eastern itinerary yet but from what I can see now, we should have plenty of time to get to shows either before or after a 7 p.m. mealtime (we are also going to do Chops and Giovanni's Table and may make those reservations for 8 p.m.). I know I can just show up without MTD reservations but I'm the kind of person who likes to have it all planned out prior to sailing. I find it fun to coordinate schedules - maybe I'm weird! :) If anyone has any insight on ideal MTD times, I'd appreciate it. BTW, 7 p.m. would be the earliest we would want to eat.

7 was the time we ate MTD on Oasis at it worked out great. All of our shows were scheduled between 9 and 10 pm.

7 is a popular time for MTD. It's between the 2 traditional times, so that is the attraction for many to MTD. I suggest making the reservations. Just showing up at 7 could mean a short wait.

Archived