anyone used Private Shore Trips.....

bethaniesmom

anyone used Private Shore Trips for private tours from Montecarlo. Sounds great!

Beverly

no,I didn't as their tours were larger. What is the price. We used Sylvie Di'Cristo who is a licensed guide, loves the Riviera, loves her job and was fantastic. I would recommend her highly.

If your roll call is the least bit active, you can probably set up your own private tour which will be more flexible and personal and probably more cheaper. JMO though :D:D

• 1 year later...

We have not been on a tour with Private Shore Trips, but are also considering utilizing them for a slightly "modified" excursion of Monte Carlo, Nice, and Eze. We are 2 couples arriving on the Ryndam on September 10, 2012.

We would really like any feed-back from anyone else who has utilized them.

we just used them last week, while they are similar to viator, they stand behind their product. I received emails every step of the way to check on us, and another upon returning yesterday to make sure we were pleased. We were a family of 5, we did a day tour, including Eze, Monaco ( the palace too) Monte Carlo, drove Grand Prix Circut and an amazing trip to Fragonard Perfume Factory. But they will customize the itin you want or you can see what they have to offer by google and looking at their web page!They were very reasonable, and much less expensive than the ships tour. You will be pleased with them!

Have used Shore trips for the Caribbean and was very satisfied. As xcomet said they keep in contact with you. At one port I couldn't find my guide, called shoretrips they had me on the line while calling the guide and spoke to both of us till we connected. [matter of being at opposite ends of meeting area] lol

For the Med we used Miles and Miles then another day Alain Dream tours. Both I would highly recommend. :)

Have used Shore trips for the Caribbean and was very satisfied. As xcomet said they keep in contact with you. At one port I couldn't find my guide, called shoretrips they had me on the line while calling the guide and spoke to both of us till we connected. [matter of being at opposite ends of meeting area] lol

FYI "Shore Trips" and "Private Shore Trips" are 2 different companies.

---------------------

Helen

FYI "Shore Trips" and "Private Shore Trips" are 2 differnt companies.

FYI "Shore Trips" and "Private Shore Trips" are 2 differnt companies.

Your right, my bad. Ill stop trying to help FYI!

• 1 year later...

Our family used private shore trips. They were great to work with in planning our tour in Kotor. We had a excellent guide and the vehicle was clean and new looking. They were a little more expensive than we had planned to spend but we have used them before and they always give us great guides. My sister did share a group tour with shore trips.com. The price was great but she had to share the tour with 12 other people.