What kind of Goodies for PB TOM?

Annieeee

I have been read a lot of great reviews about Paradise Beach, and also about Paradise Beach Tom. My question is what are the goodies that apparently quite a few cruisers take to him? We will be there in April and again in June. I look forward to going there and enjoying what Paradise Beach has to offer.

Annieeee

Ok...I don't feel so bad now....like I was posting on rumors....since I found this one, I am comfortable!!!

How awesome!! Congratulations!!!! Yep, start dropping hints, leaving lists!! We will all hook your family up!!

Lisa

What's on the list now? We're coming on the Grand March 17th...and could bring you something from Galveston. Can't wait to visit PB and tour around the island. Hope we're able to rent a jeep for the day.

We're from Ontario Tom...about 5 hours from Montreal.

Tom was called out of town for a couple of weeks. It's a little early for the pink or blue question. They are only about 4 weeks along, so yes, he does tell everything! As far as a wish list, both baby food and diapers are plentiful here in Cozumel. I'll have to get together with Mrs PB Tom to find out what they really need.

• 3 weeks later...

Annieeee...thanx for being so persistant! Someone emailed me the Chunky Soup website. This looks interesting!:) http://www.chunky.com/products.aspx?categoryID=6# Thanx so much and what dates will you be in Cozumel?

BABY UPDATE: I love when I´m chatting with folks on the beach and they ask me if I have kids! I answer "yup, just happen to have a pic of the oldest one"...then whip out the ultrasound image! It was done 4 days ago and the lil critter is 2.5cm (1 inch) long, and based on this, the birth date is predicted for Oct 22nd.

It was pretty cool seeing the heart beating (FAST!) and the head and the dark dot which will be an eye, and the faint trace of the umbilical cord.

Thanx for the congrats, everyone!

Congrats to you and "Mrs Tom" on the good news! You certainly sound like a proud papa. Love the ultrasound story.:)

We'll be at PB again on April 20th. Anything in particular catch your eye on that interesting chunky soup web site? Perhaps Mrs Tom has some cravings and we can bring something for her. Let us know!

Cathy

Tom, we will be in Cozumel on April 25th, and then returning again on June 14th 7 pm and leave June 15th at 7 pm. Of course that is unless Royal Caribbean alters the itinerary.

Looking forward to it and being a beach bum for the day.

Annieeee

Kitty, gambler...thanx so much for the congrats! :)

CathysCruisin, Annieeee....I'll ask Mrs PBT and I'll let ya know! A few days ago it was corn on the cob, and last night she just kinda sat up straight, stared at me for a few seconds and announced that she needed flan RIGHT NOW!!! And if I could'nt find it, not to come home that night!! :eek:

I DID manage to find it after a few hours of fruitless searching...(who knew Carlos n' Charlies, Viva Mexico, Fat Tuesdays and a few other bars didn't serve flan?) Finally found it at a...get this, RESTAURANT!! Ahhh, live and learn ;)

the birth date is predicted for Oct 22nd.

great date!.......my lil brother was born on Oct 22nd and he is a fantastic guy........of course, I'm just a wee bit prejudiced.....:)

belated congrats, Tom! will keep a watch for what you might need by the time we get there in December.........:)

Congratulatins Tom,

My husband and I will be coming to PB for the first time on April 13, a day before our 32nd anniversary. We are looking forward to seeing you and relaxing on your beach. Hershey, PA (chocolate!) is near us so if there is anything special you want from there, please let me know.

Sue

Archived