We need longer cruises please

This would be a dream for is as well. It would be nice if they were able to offer this once a month, or even a few times a year. I can see where it may be an issue to run regular longer cruises but surely they could try a few to see how the bookings go.

An ideal longer cruise wouldn't necessarily involve more port stops but perhaps longer port stops. There are several places that would be nice to actually stay longer and explore more of the port itself. Now that would be a dream cruise :)[You should be our leader

helloooo! Carnival is a single brand in the stable of CCL . CCl has lots of brands so

they can offer everthing to everybody in one or another of their cruiselines.

They obviously feel that Carnival is not the brand that makes sense to offer long cruises on as

it's an entry level line.

I am always amazed how "stupid" CCL is and how "smart" some people are. Congrats to you.

THANK YOU see you on the ship

carnival used to do longer cruises.

We did a 10 day cruise out of Miami on the Jubilee about 7 years ago.

The Trip was 2 Sea Days Curaçao , Aruba, Cartagena, Sea Day, Lima, Sea Day, Key West and back to Miami. It was a great cruise.

I also wish they would bring them back.

Pretty much ALL of our cruises that are NOT on Carnival, are on other lines because they are longer than 7 days. Some in the CCL family, some not.

7 Days is now our minimum length cruise. And we barely even look at 7 day cruises anymore.

But we're retired old farts and able to do that.

I propose that Carnival implement four (4), seven (7), and 10 day cruises out of San Juan. The 10 day trip could go farther south (or, like HAL, visit the Leeward and Spice Islands with a visit to Panama and Costa Rica). The seven (7) day trips would be normal itineraries and the four (4) day trips would be a short hop to Barbados and/or St Lucia.

I propose that Carnival implement four (4), seven (7), and 10 day cruises out of San Juan. The 10 day trip could go farther south (or, like HAL, visit the Leeward and Spice Islands with a visit to Panama and Costa Rica). The seven (7) day trips would be normal itineraries and the four (4) day trips would be a short hop to Barbados and/or St Lucia.

HAL does an Half Moon Cay, Aruba, Curacao, Panama Canal partial transit, and Puerto Limon Costa Rica, 10 day cruise, round trip FT. LAUDERDALE. No need for the xtra air fare to San Juan.

I'd love to see longer cruises, too. I've been wanting to try Carnival, but we live so far away from a cruise port that trips of less than 10 days just aren't practical. (If I get on a plane, I want to stay for a while.) Shorter cruises all seem to go to the same overcrowded ports.

HAL does an Half Moon Cay, Aruba, Curacao, Panama Canal partial transit, and Puerto Limon Costa Rica, 10 day cruise, round trip FT. LAUDERDALE. No need for the xtra air fare to San Juan.

Exactly. We're doing a HAL 10 day that includes HMC, Grand Turk, Samana DR, Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. We've also done one that included HMC, St. Martin, St. Lucia, Martinique, Grenada, and Tortola, also from Ft. Lauderdale. The 3 extra days add a lot of range.

Archived