Is April 30 too late for spring break?

kr8z

Please tell me yes :p We are heading out on a 7 day on the Fascination Apr 30 - May 7. I think we are in the clear. Our kids are out a couple of weeks before that for their break and colleges tend to be done by the first week of April. I'm wondering what to expect in our ports and the lines for stuff on the ship. We have gone on 7 days during spring breaks twice in the past and I have said never again.

How are the prices for your week of sailing? If they are considerably cheaper than previous weeks, that's a good indication that Spring break is over...

Easter is April 24th so some schools will be out the week after, but if your cruise starts on 4/30 you should be almost kid free. Good luck! :)

I wish! Ours will be going with us LOL

How are the prices for your week of sailing? If they are considerably cheaper than previous weeks, that's a good indication that Spring break is over...

This is their (Fascintion's) first 7 day, so nothing to really compare it to yet. It seems reasonably priced though. We'd pay a heck of a lot more if we cruised from Baltimore - just a 15 minute drive - and a little less if we sailed from Miami - not worth the hassle of the extra drive. I also checked cruisett and we are the only ship in port 2 days and one of two in port on 1 day. I really think we are safe, but I started second guessing my planning.

Archived