Why Can't I Find...

tx_sweetpea

I know their is a website that will let you know how many people are booked for your cruise--a percentage of how full the ship is. I have been searching for it but I can't find it.

I don't think the website can be posted here. But if you can help me I would appreciate it.

I am going on a Spring Break trip so I know it will probably be full but I was just wondering how full.

Thanks!!!!

Plan on it being booked to capacity...and the ship is designed to accomodate a "full ship"...don't worry about it! They can only book as many "souls" as the lifeboats will accomodate.

We've never sailed on anything but a "full" ship...it will NOT impact your enjoyment at all.

No such web site exists. There is a website that says what percentage of stateroom categories have at least one room left available. Sometimes people mistakenly believe that this is the percentage of total rooms available. Since the website belongs to a travel agency it would violate Cruise Critic rules to provide a link or hints to access the website - but you are not missing much, it really does not provide any significantly useful information.

Archived