Shows

KathyF.

I've only had to do that for the Allure and my upcoming Oasis (and I think it was only one of the ice shows on the Allure of the two). I did not have to on the other ships that had an ice show. BTW, really enjoyed the Navigator ice show and this past couple of months, they had this awesome gal from Las Vegas doing a holla hoop act. Very cool.

I thought I had read here that once on board the ship you have to book tickets for the ice show?

Is there anything else we need to do once we get aboard?

Except for Oasis and Allure where you book the shows on line, other ships may have tickets that they hand out. They'll tell you when they are available.

The information about ice show tickets will be in the compass. You don't have to book anything, you just pick up tickets for the show you want to attend.

When you first get onboard you may want to check your dining room assignment (assuming you chose traditional dining). That way if there's a problem it can be corrected before dinner. For example, we prefer either a table for 2 or a large table so we always check to see we are seated at one that size. If you have My Time Dining than just ignore this paragraph :)

Archived