Question about Bank Atlantic Center

*katie*

I'm sure there are but why not stay in one of the hotels nearby in Sunrise?

I believe they said they were staying at the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale/Plantation (it's friends of mine who are going) and are about 7 miles from the arena.

They're worried that when they leave, there won't be a line of available cabs and are wondering if they should try to arrange a pick-up.

I believe they said they were staying at the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale/Plantation (it's friends of mine who are going) and are about 7 miles from the arena.

They're worried that when they leave, there won't be a line of available cabs and are wondering if they should try to arrange a pick-up.

It sounds like they would be better off with a rental car if they're going to pay cab fare both ways. They could also check witht the hotel and see if they could arrange transportation with the hotel van to and from the concert for a fee.

From my recollection, there are no taxis available, so it may be best to arrange for a pick-up ahead of time. Another option is to walk across the street to Sawgrass Mills Mall and try to get a taxi there.

Don't bother renting a car ... parking at the BAC is about $25-$30.

From my recollection, there are no taxis available, so it may be best to arrange for a pick-up ahead of time. Another option is to walk across the street to Sawgrass Mills Mall and try to get a taxi there.

Don't bother renting a car ... parking at the BAC is about $25-$30.

We are staying at the Crown plaza in sunrise. Could you tell me are you able to walk to the BAC from this hotel. We are going to see a hockey game. Can not wait to leave the cold weather up north to see a hockey game down south.

It is a pretty fair walk, maybe 1 to 1.5 miles. The hotel does have a free shuttle

service. Be early though. We went to an ACDC concert there and we ended up

driving over because of the line for the shuttle.

Thank you for all your help.

It is a pretty fair walk, maybe 1 to 1.5 miles. The hotel does have a free shuttle

service. Be early though. We went to an ACDC concert there and we ended up

driving over because of the line for the shuttle.

That's a nice perk--there's a shuttle back also? I'll let them know about this--thanks!

Archived