Taxi-cab From San Jaun Airport to Cruise port

jappl7148

Just returned from San Juan cruise. Fare from ship to airport was $25. From airport to ship you will find that they charge you$1 per bag on top of fare. Took cab from airport to hotel which we shared with another cple and it was a total of $28 with tip, from hotel to ship was $15 plus tip.

• 2 years later...

Good morning, everyone!

My family of 6 will be on the cruise with you. We are very excited but we need your advise. Should we sign up for port tours or is there enough to see around the ports? Are you aware of any good half-day tours that we might look into?

Mahalo nui loa,

Amor from Utah

Good morning, everyone!

My family of 6 will be on the cruise with you. We are very excited but we need your advise. Should we sign up for port tours or is there enough to see around the ports? Are you aware of any good half-day tours that we might look into?

Mahalo nui loa,

Amor from Utah

You posted this on a two year old thread about taxi fares in San Juan. You need to post the question on your cruise's roll call thread. Sorry, but I can't direct you there since you haven't identified what cruise you're on. The general index for roll calls can be found here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Archived