Prime 7 seating--Navigator

Sheltieluv

Hi all

I just made reservations for dinner at Prime 7 for our upcoming April cruise on the Navigator.

I'm curious as to the capacity for seating; I did do a forum search and also looked on Regent's website but couldn't find anything.

I've booked a table for 2. The last time we were on the Nav, Prime 7 did not exist and we ate one night at Portofino.

Just curious as to how many other guests will be present, and if there's a certain location in Prime 7 that will give a table for 2 window seating?

Thanks for your info!:)

I don't know the exact capacity in terms of numbers, but it is small and rather an odd layout. We were a table of three and were seated across an aisle from the wall. Tables for two, on that particular occasion, were up against the wall. The aisle running between the tables was not wide and it was hard to hear conversations at the table opposite us. This didn't bother us too much as we got talking to the people on that table who were delightful and with whom we ended up spending quite a bit of time on the rest of the cruise!

elmwood and TedC--

Thanks for your replies. We are looking forward to trying Prime 7. The picture in the brochure shows that it's a long, somewhat narrow space. Guess we'll have to be careful w/ what we say---close quarters!:p

TedC--I see we're "neighbors"---I live up by Lake Ontario. Are you ready for winter's next onslaught on Wednesday? Enough already!:eek:

Archived