Storage space in de luxe balcony cabins

torty

Can anyone give information on the storage facilities in the de luxe balcony cabins on Azura. Also have the baths got low sides and a handrail. I'm a bit concerned with the shower being over the bath as I'm disabled and could have problems if the side of the bath is too high.

There are no disabled cabins.

There are however some adapted cabins. Which are for the use of very disabled cruisers, who need the facilities.

The cabin we were on Ventura was fine. Azura has the same size cabins.

Happy cruising

Gan canny

Dai

Hi sorry for any confusion but whilst in barbados we were talking to a couple who were upgraded to the disabeld cabin but what's the difference between a disabeld cabin and one that's been adapted?

It is not the cabin which is disabled:mad:

The cabin is adapted for the use, mainly by perminent wheelchair users.

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

Some cabins adapted for disabled cruisers;) have a wet room in the ensuite don't they Dai? I saw one on Equinox it looked very good. My mum-in-law wouldn't be able to use a bath in a cabin as shes had a hip replacement and is elderly and couldnt lift her leg over the side of the bath , so I always book her a cabin with a shower cubicle.

We had a superior deluxe cabin on Ventura. No bath handles but a handle to assist when showering. Bath was quiet low for entering to shower but could be a problem for those who find entering and exiting a bath for bathing difficult.

Re storage, the same open wardrobe with shelf over and single tall cabinet with shelves the same as other cabins, two double bedside drawers, a cupboard under the vanity unit and shelves uinder the coffee/tea area.

Archived