TA vs. Princess

cruisingbarb

Yes, you sure can. But keep in mind if you were given a discounted price by the TA, that will not transfer back to Princess, you will pay Princess rate for that cruise not the discounted price if the TA discounted your fare.. Or you can transfer to a different TA if they are willing to take over the booking. Just as long as it is before final payment date. ;)

I know you can book through Princess and later transfer it to a TA. But what if you book through a TA and become unhappy with them. Can you transfer our booking to Princess?

If you become unhappy, just don't give them further business. There's no reason to transfer back to the cruise line, since you are already paying a lesser fare.

I booked a Princess cruise through a big Canadian agency attached to a big charter airline with a block booking on this cruise.A few weeks later I noticed the price with USA TA's on the web had come down alot.I told my TA about this and she did not seem to believe me.

Then she phoned me up and said Princess had given her a big break and she gave me $1000 off the original price.I then had to contact her regarding booking my flight this was duly done.Few weeks later I walked into her office and asked her regarding visas.She stood there and mentioned to me my file was getting large.I didnot say anything at the time but went home and phoned Princess asking them to transfer my cruise to them.Princess were very empathetic towards me stating I would not have to pay more due to the fact they had a promotion on that cruise and also gave me an additional $100 OBC.

Know that there are many TA's out there that are wonderful with their clients lucky clients:)

Its up to you what you decide to do.You can transfer back to Princess checking there are no fees charged by your TA.To let you the truth if its a small amount I would willing pay it,thats me though. Or look around ask others their experiences with TA's try to find one of those that treats their clients in a fair manner.

Gook luck to what ever you decide and most importantly 'Happy Cruising' Kruisey:)

I booked a Princess cruise through a big Canadian agency attached to a big charter airline with a block booking on this cruise.A few weeks later I noticed the price with USA TA's on the web had come down alot.I told my TA about this and she did not seem to believe me.

Then she phoned me up and said Princess had given her a big break and she gave me $1000 off the original price.I then had to contact her regarding booking my flight this was duly done.Few weeks later I walked into her office and asked her regarding visas.She stood there and mentioned to me my file was getting large.I didnot say anything at the time but went home and phoned Princess asking them to transfer my cruise to them.Princess were very empathetic towards me stating I would not have to pay more due to the fact they had a promotion on that cruise and also gave me an additional $100 OBC.

Know that there are many TA's out there that are wonderful with their clients lucky clients:)

Its up to you what you decide to do.You can transfer back to Princess checking there are no fees charged by your TA.To let you the truth if its a small amount I would willing pay it,thats me though. Or look around ask others their experiences with TA's try to find one of those that treats their clients in a fair manner.

Gook luck to what ever you decide and most importantly 'Happy Cruising' Kruisey:)

It's amazing that some TA's want the commision but want the passenger to do all the leg work. If they aren't happy answering the customers questions and doing the work, they need to find another line of work.

Archived