B2B Discount?

glutenhab

I have searched this forum but could not find an answer to this question.

Does HAL offer any sort of discount on back-to-back sailings?

We plan on booking a 30 day/28 day (58 day total) back to back next week. Azamara offers $ discounts & Seabourn 10% off each leg.

Most lines offer B2B discounts as far as I know.

I used live chat on the HAL website to ask this a couple of months ago & was told they offer 5% off each leg but when I gave her the 2 itineraries she said they could not offer it on those.

Strange! (These were not the same itineraries we plan on booking now)

Some b-to-b's are now called Collectors Cruises and there is a small discount. Not all b-to-b's qualify as Collector.

For those that are not named such, try Promo Code "ZC" . That may or may not still be valid. Nothing to lose by trying.

Have done thee or four B2Bs, and never had a discount. The saving comes, for us anyway, in having no extra transportation charges. Nothing like paying for 'cruise only'.

john

We have done about 30 back-to-back cruises on various cruie lines. Cunard, Princess and NCL did give us a bit of a discount.

It wasn't until HAL started the Collector's Cruises that we have actually gotten a little bit of a discount.

How would I know if these are Collector's Cruises?

On HAL's site -- various Med, Alaskan, Caribbean, Canada/New Ebgland cruises will be listed as 7 or 10 days, etc. Then you will also see cruises listed as 14, 20, etc days which contain those 7, 10, etc day cruises. They will have the title "Collector" cruises in them.

Through the years, we got a small discount on many b-to-b's using the Promo Code I mentioned above. I don't know if that is still applicable.

We now have gotten discounts on Collectors Voyages we have booked on Maasdam (several times), Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam.

Archived