Rhapsody sailaway & shpiboard fun

Debsta

Thanks for all the feeback everyone. I ALWAYS forget that Search

field. :( Anyway, when I did it I got the message: Go online to get Windows Live Essentials, which is what Australian Family advised. :)

I think I've got it because it automatically downloads with MSN Messenger:D

I think I've got it because it automatically downloads with MSN Messenger:D

Oh, right. I don't have that enabled - I get too much mail etc anyhow from cruise, music and genealogy sites. OMG, whenever we change providers it's an absolute NIGHTMARE unsubscribing and resubscribing to them all. :eek:

Oh, right. I don't have that enabled - I get too much mail etc anyhow from cruise, music and genealogy sites. OMG, whenever we change providers it's an absolute NIGHTMARE unsubscribing and resubscribing to them all. :eek:

Why don't you create a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account for these subscriptions and keep the provider one for friends, family - etc. That is what I do and it makes it easier to have one that gets all the subscriptions, etc and one that is purely friends, family and/or other important stuff. It will make life a lot easier for you when you have to change providers as the hotmail/gmail/yahoo accounts remain as they are. :)

Oh and great video Debsta - goes well with the review you wrote :)

i was thinking of the people going on the rhapsody today standing in that 42 degree heat, not very nice at least on princess and p&o its in the air con lounges

Sorry we're used to 42 over here in Perth, that's a mild one.

Seriously though was it that hot in Sydney then?

We lived there for 9 years and I can't remember it getting up there, even more reason for cruising, it never seems as hot at sea.

Paul

Sorry we're used to 42 over here in Perth, that's a mild one.

Seriously though was it that hot in Sydney then?

We lived there for 9 years and I can't remember it getting up there, even more reason for cruising, it never seems as hot at sea.

42.5 in airport/southern areas yesterday... erk. Humidity made things worse, and it was still over 30 all night long.

Why don't you create a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account for these subscriptions and keep the provider one for friends, family - etc. That is what I do and it makes it easier to have one that gets all the subscriptions, etc and one that is purely friends, family and/or other important stuff. It will make life a lot easier for you when you have to change providers as the hotmail/gmail/yahoo accounts remain as they are. :)

I'm always 'gunna' do something about it. :rolleyes: Actually, I'm sure we did get one once. It would certainly be a good idea for public forums.

Archived