Bomb Threat NCL Sun

ndavis7515

Grrr... Delayed, sitting at McDonalds waiting to board. Hopefully boarding. All they told us is that we had to leave and we could try to come back around 1:30. Came to McDonalds to get on CC to find out what was going on. I hope no big itinery changes.

I'll bet it's NCL themselves that called this in, in order to have an excuse to not have to go all the way to St. Thomas (uses SO much fuel), and since "the engine broke" excuse was used in December, they had to find some other reason.... :rolleyes::D;):cool::eek:

I'll bet it's NCL themselves that called this in, in order to have an excuse to not have to go all the way to St. Thomas (uses SO much fuel), and since "the engine broke" excuse was used in December, they had to find some other reason.... :rolleyes::D;):cool::eek:

This was a Western Caribbean. They are heading to Cozumel.

Hope the call wasn't from someone whose flight was delayed and figured that by making the call they increased their chances of making the ship!

The article I read said possible passenger....I would almost bet moeny it was someone running late!

Originally Posted by Clay Clayton View Post

Hope the call wasn't from someone whose flight was delayed and figured that by making the call they increased their chances of making the ship!

The article I read said possible passenger....I would almost bet moeny it was someone running late!

...and someone is going to jail. What a waste of valuable cruise time!!__________________

sjbdtz... not cool, I read the 4 Dec posts but still. vickifour, Whats cheaper the cruise they would have missed, or the fine for the threat......WOW

Oh no, a two hour delay! Wonder how many will demand compensation...

It will be busy at the front desk, what should they get,,, a key chain maybe

The article on the site of a Florida TV station said that someone called an employee on the ship. A passenger would not likely have the number of employees on the ship. :confused:

All joking and kidding aside We were on a ship that had a Bomb threat called in. We were on our way back into Jax after a great Bahama cruise. We were sleeping hard and thought we were dreaming when we heard knocking. The next thing you know a rather large security guard came in the room and told us to saty in the bed and that he was going to search our room. Not a lot of explanation given at that time either. He was in and out in less than a minute probably. The next morning after finally getting back to sleep we woke up and and had a letter stuffed under the door from the captain telling us that a Bomb threat had been called in on the boat to the Jacksonville PD. Of course we were Very Grateful for all of the Crew's efforts in ensuring our safety!

Archived