Voyager Blog - Auckland - Bangkok

txladycruiser

We arrived in Auckland today (Sunday). We are spending two nights at the Delamore Lodge on Waiheke Island before joining the Voyager on Tuesday. We will be on the Voyager for 60 days and will disembark in Bangkok. We will be posting a blog if anyone would like to follow along:

http://travelpod.com/members/thewrens

I know we'll have a great time!

Karen

We arrived in Auckland today (Sunday). We are spending two nights at the Delamore Lodge on Waiheke Island before joining the Voyager on Tuesday. We will be on the Voyager for 60 days and will disembark in Bangkok. We will be posting a blog if anyone would like to follow along:

Karen,

Looking forward to reading your blog and meeting you in Beijing.

Linda

Hiya txladycruiser - awesome blog!

Some great pics of some NZ scenery. :)

Just one small correction - NZ has a population of approx 4 million (not 8 million - we wish!, lol).

Sounds like you will have an amazing time - I look forward to reading about your travels. :)

Txladycruiser,

How was your stay at Delamore Lodge on Waiheke, it is a fabulous place, would you agree?

Looking forward to reading your blogs on your sailing adventure on Voyager.

We will be there at Dockside when you all arrive in Brisbane (if it is still on itinerary) to cheer you on.

Happy Sailings to you all

Txladycruiser,

How was your stay at Delamore Lodge on Waiheke, it is a fabulous place, would you agree?

Looking forward to reading your blogs on your sailing adventure on Voyager.

We will be there at Dockside when you all arrive in Brisbane (if it is still on itinerary) to cheer you on.

Happy Sailings to you all

The Delamore Lodge was fantastic! Incredible views! We went to several wineries. REally liked the Mudbrick. Aaron, one of the Delamore Lodge partners, fixed a wonderful dinner for us the first night. He is an Executive Chef by trade. A very relaxing place and a great way to start our vacation!

I'm looking forward to Brisbane. My boys watched "Crocodile Hunter" when they were younger so that is where we are going - Australia Zoo.

Karen

Archived