Hal Rotterdam lanai cabin

ansjefitnes

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been in a Lanai cabin, but have seen them. I was just on the Maasdam and they would have taken my travel scooter every night and stored it for me in the Hudson Room and then bring it back in the AM whenever I called for it. However, we found a utility closet near the cabin and the steward said we could store it overnight there.

Why don't you measure the scooter and then call HAL and ask.

Hi all,

Does anybody have experiance with a handicap Lanai cabin nrs. 3331 or 3333. Like to know if they are big enough to store a scootmobiel and if the furniture is the same as in a normal cabin.

Thanks

Maria

I booked one for Veendam 2012. Can't believe when they extended the ship, they didn't give a choice of a H balcony -- only this Lanai -- booked it to get some air in the cabin but seems sort of weird. Was told there was turnaround room for a scooter. Had a H cabin on Ryndam -- very small and had to turn in the bathroom and put the arms in to get past the bed. HAL is not too with it as far as I'm concerned, but giving it a try again in 2012 Bermuda. Vicki

Hi all,

Does anybody have experiance with a handicap Lanai cabin nrs. 3331 or 3333. Like to know if they are big enough to store a scootmobiel and if the furniture is the same as in a normal cabin.

Thanks

Maria

Are you doing that fabulous itinerary? How exciting? Vicki

Are you doing that fabulous itinerary? How exciting? Vicki

No i was just asking because it might be a alternative for future cruises.

We are on the Rotterdam this summer and will also try to get a look at the handicap Lanai cabins. Last cruise we were in a SS suite which was wonderfull according to space etc. but not all of the ships have them.

Maria

Archived