Purchasing future cruise certificate via phone

IslandSliderGirl

Update ~ I called back today and asked for the rep by her extension and she was unavailable so the rep I was talking to asked if she could help me. I explained my situation and she took my information again and put me on hold.....said the department that issues the fcc's was running behind because several of the ships were not able to issue the fcc's. She assured me I would receive a call but it may not be in the next five days. WOW, they must be selling a boatload of fcc's :eek:

Still waiting for that call from Carnival to purchase my FCC.....beginning to think I am not going to get an opportunity to purchase one. Original call was made on February 3rd with follow up calls on February 7th and 9th. It really shouldn't take this long.......:confused:

I got my call in less than 24 hours :confused:

I just disembarked Freedom last Saturday (2/12). I think they were selling FCC on board, do you think I have any chance of booking via phone since it has been less than one week?

The lady that I spoke to told me that you can only buy them on the phone if they weren't available on the ship...so I don't know what they would say since you could have bought them.

I sailed on Miracle on 11/28 and the desk wasn't open the entire cruise, but Guest Services took down my information to pass along. After several weeks I called them, and got the same story that someone would call within a week. After 4 phone calls, and 2 months later they finally sold me one on 1/27, however as of today I still have yet to receive it though they said 7-10 business days. If it doesn't show tomorrow, I'm going to give them a call on Monday to see where it's at. I'd like to apply it to my Bermuda cruise in September.

It really is an inefficient system on how they handle them when they can't be purchased on the ship.

Archived