Cruise Director on Allure

frierpie

I couldn't see any previous posts on this, but can anyone confirm who is current CD and if this is likely to change. I've seen previous discussions before Allure was launched but nothing over past few months. Many thanks

Yeah! I didn't like Ken Rush at all!! He came across as if he had done this cruise director thing one to many time.. He just was plain boring!!!

Can't wait to see Allen Brooks.. he's got big shoes to fill if he's being compaired to Richard spacey in my eyes!!

I spoke with Alan when I was on Allure a few weeks ago. He is a nice guy, he reads cruise critic blogs and keeps up with what we say about Royal Caribbean. He is funny, energetic, and don't miss his morning show on tv. 6-9. It is very funny show.

I spoke with Alan when I was on Allure a few weeks ago. He is a nice guy, he reads cruise critic blogs and keeps up with what we say about Royal Caribbean. He is funny, energetic, and don't miss his morning show on tv. 6-9. It is very funny show.

Well then...

Hi, Allan! I look forward to meeting you on Allure in a few weeks!!

:D

We are on the 6/26 sailing. Anyone know whether Allan will be on that one? Not sure if six months is EXACTLY six months--- also not sure exactly when his current contract started.

From what I have heard/read, I am hoping Allan is still the CD for our cruise.

We had Alan Brooks on the Oasis last Thanksgiving. He was awful. I think he's the only one who thinks he's funny.

Ouch. What do you think of Richard Spacey and Ken Rush? No offense, but I wonder if it is a generational or style issue. People seem very polarized about CDs. We liked Richard a lot (our only data point), and read that Allan is more like Spacey than Rush.

If you love Spacey, but hate Allan, that would be a big warning sign for me.

Ouch. What do you think of Richard Spacey and Ken Rush? No offense, but I wonder if it is a generational or style issue. People seem very polarized about CDs. We liked Richard a lot (our only data point), and read that Allan is more like Spacey than Rush.

I do not care for Ken Rush, but I LOVE Richard Spacey. Have not seen Allan.

We enjoyed Richard Spacey a lot. Ken Rush not so much, he seemed very stand-offish.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had Allan Brooks as CD twice on the Explorer and I loved him! Surprised that anyone wouldn't like him. I've also had Richard Spacey. I did think him a bit arrogant, but he was funny and entertaining. Have never had Ken Rush, but from what I've read, I wouldn't mind at all of he were NOT the CD on the Allure when I sail next January.

Archived