Dinner reservations question?

crowpro

Just received our docs for March 19 Amazon cruise. I had made all my specialty restuarant reservations online, but do not see them in my cruise booklet. Do they deliver them onboard. Should I be concerned? Thanks for any help.

We reserved our specialty restaurants as well before our packet arrived and they were not listed. About a week ago I recieved an email from my TA with all my information on it, like the original booking reservation, but this one included our specialty restaurant reservations.

So, from what I am reading I should not be concerned about the reservations. When I booked them online they did send me an email confirming my reservations in the specialty restaurants. My only concern was they did not appear in the cruise booklet. The tours we booked online with O did appear in the booklet. We sail March 19th.

Our documents came last week for our March 11 th cruise on Nautica. All our tours and Restaurant resevations where in the documents.Also look up Oceania web sit and go to ALready booked and it should show all your tours and resevations.

So, from what I am reading I should not be concerned about the reservations. When I booked them online they did send me an email confirming my reservations in the specialty restaurants.

If you got the confirmation email for the reservations then it should be fine

When you board you will find a card in your cabin with the date on it & the day of or day before the reservation you will receive an invitation in your door

Not to worry;)

Lyn

If you're concerned, print the reservations from your "my bookings" area of the O site and take that with you. That way you are sure you will have your information correct if you do not get that paperwork upon arrival onboard. Have a wonderful cruise! Kay

If you're concerned, print the reservations from your "my bookings" area of the O site and take that with you. That way you are sure you will have your information correct if you do not get that paperwork upon arrival onboard. Have a wonderful cruise! Kay

Just returned from Nautica. I simply don't understand the great concern about reservations. It isn't that difficult to find space in the specialty restaurants. We were on dech 6. (only 1 night guaranteed in each). With a bit of flexibility, we were in Toscana 4 times and Polo once- plenty for each.

Archived