Anyone stayed in Radiance aft 7672

Runner50

• 1 year later...

The balcony will be MUCH deeper than anything on the side of the ship. Radiance class balconies look directly down to the water...no obstructions or superstructure to look past.

The cabin is a 2 bedroom suite...it's huge (for a ship cabin!)...you'll love it! Post a review, please!

Thank you , I do think I will grab the Aft TS 7672 now. I did read somewhere that this suite has a smallish balcony, and that you can not walk around on it.

We had 7172 which is the opposite corner aft, not a suite though, but the balconies are not deeper on deck 7. Our balcony was just deep enough for a lounge chair to open up. We also could hear the lounge below, mostly just bass and would stop by midnight.

DD and I had 9656 on the Serenade last fall. We loved it! (We were able to book it for the two of us after final payment time.) I am told that 7672 has more cabin space than 9656 and that 9656 has a slightly larger balcony. The living/dining area is long and narrow. It had a pullout couch, two armchairs and a large built-in area with a flat screen TV. There was a dining table that seated four just "north" of the sitting area. DD had the smaller bedroom that can sleep a max of four. There is a closet in the room, but the dressing table is in the living area. and the standard small bathroom with shower is accessed through the living area as well. That room did not have a TV. The master had all sorts of storage, another smaller flat screen and a bathroom with a tub.

The decor was not particulary fancy (compared to a GS), but was very nice. We personally far preferred the extra room to a glitzy bathroom.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.

• 2 years later...
Can you tell me anthing about this suite? Is the balcony large, how about the room and layout, looks nice but hard to tell. Have never stayed in the back of the ship, always the mid ship.

Thanks again Cruisers!;)

My wife and Daughters have the same cabin on Jewel they say it was fantastic also comes with concierge benefits. It's great to sit and relax watching the wake at whatever time of day or night. Lots of room and closet space . booked this for Baltic trip in may.:)

• 1 year later...