Project Sunshine Inaugural...who's with me?!?

When is the expected inaugural sailing? I know obviously there is no DATE set yet, but what month or year if its available?

EDIT: THIS IS MY 1000TH POST...WOOHOO....

It will be ready sometime in 2014. The second of this class of ship is to arrive in 2015. Sorry do not know the month or season in 2014 for the first new build in this class of ship

I am ready too :)

The Sunshine inaugural cruise does seem like a long time away but we sure hope to be aboard as we were with the Oasis and Allure. We also did the Transalantic witht the Independance when she first came to the United States after spending the summer in Europe. The fire boats came out and it was a great time. These are some of our more memorial cruises and the friends we meet aboard these cruises are still our friends. We sure can't wait for the newest and greatest Royal Caribbean Cruise ships.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

Did some research, and the 1st ship is due in FALL of 2014, with the possible 2nd ship due in the SPRING of 2015. Thats about all I could find for now.

Talked to the wife for now, and if it sails out of FL then we will definately make it our next cruise, start saving our pennies now. If its out of the US then we will 75% still do it, but if it is over seas we will pass. It is a long time to wait for our next cruise, but well worth the wait I think....

Greg

Irene & Miles - That's why I want to try an inaugural cruise. I've seen all the hype and excitment on the boards and want to be part of the fun!

As you can see we will be leaving the Allure in November just as you are boarding... that's a bummer, to bad we couldn't have met.

We will want to be apart of any Inaugural of these Royal Caribbean ships. There is a big group of Imma Critter's that does the Inaugural's and we have so much fun. This year they are sailing in December but my husband and I couldn't go then so we settle for November instead. But we will be aboard the Sunshine Inaugural (GOD WILLING) if at all possible.

Take care... enjoy the Allure she is a fine ship.

Irene & Miles

As you can see we will be leaving the Allure in November just as you are boarding... that's a bummer, to bad we couldn't have met.

We will want to be apart of any Inaugural of these Royal Caribbean ships. There is a big group of Imma Critter's that does the Inaugural's and we have so much fun. This year they are sailing in December but my husband and I couldn't go then so we settle for November instead. But we will be aboard the Sunshine Inaugural (GOD WILLING) if at all possible.

Take care... enjoy the Allure she is a fine ship.

Irene & Miles

Great to see your post! I hope this e-mail finds you both doing well and you are well past your recovery.:) Know you will be missed in December, but we sure hope us Critters pass your path again. It would be great if you could make this inaugural and hopefully Steph and her family will as well.

Take care and enjoy your day.;)

• 1 year later...

Archived