Dream/Magic Large Aft Balcony & Noise

geezersgirl

Has anyone had any experience with the Dream large balcony aft rooms on deck 6? We are booked on the Magic and wanted to know if there were any issues with noise from the club below.

We're booked in one of those corner aft rooms with a wrap around deck on deck 6 of Dream in a few months. I posted the same question and got numerous responses. Most people who had been in the same corner room said they had little or no issues with noise. One person just got back to me this week who had seen my post and just returned from a cruise. She had been in the same cabin we've booked and said she'd book the same room again. Some of the people who had rooms in the center aft section of deck 6 reported significant problems with noise. We talked about it at length before booking and decided the bigger corner room w/ couch, incredible view, and extra large deck with our own lounge chairs was worth the possibility of noise. Go for it!

• 4 months later...

I am booked in room 6470 on the Magic 04/22/12 sailing....cant wait. I have never had the corner aft balcony.....I did have an aft before on level 8 on the Conquest, which is directly below the AFT pool on deck 9. People were claiming that there was ALOT of noise in my room on cruise critic......so I was a little concerned prior to sailing. We didn't have any issues at all, never was bothered by noise.

Thats the one bad thing about huge websites like this....you get so many different peoples opinions that are totally oposite of one another. Some people just cant be happy no matter what.....and unfortunately they are the ones that complain and leave there feedback.

Enjoy your cruise....oh and if its before mine, please give some feedback from your experience.

We were on the Dream in an aft wrap on th 6th floor and loved it. Quiet, maybe my favorite type of room. Note: the 6th floor is the only one that has a couch (due to the slope of the ship) which was important to us.

Archived