Magen's Question

efoote01

We will be in St Thomas on 4/21/11 7-4pm. From what I see on the ships in port website there is only one other ship in port.

This is during Springbreak so I am not sure how accurate this is.

I was wondering if Magen's would be too crowded? I need a calm beach w/a sandy bottom. I am travelling w/a 7yr old who luvs to swim, my husband, & 2 parents who like to just float in the water...no snorkeling necessary.

Is Magen's the right beach for us?

Thanks

We will be in St Thomas on 4/21/11 7-4pm. From what I see on the ships in port website there is only one other ship in port.

This is during Springbreak so I am not sure how accurate this is.

I was wondering if Magen's would be too crowded? I need a calm beach w/a sandy bottom. I am travelling w/a 7yr old who luvs to swim, my husband, & 2 parents who like to just float in the water...no snorkeling necessary.

Is Magen's the right beach for us?

Based on the replies received when this question was asked a thousand times in the past, I would say Magen's is the perfect beach for your family. It also sounds like you'll pretty much have the place to yourselves...which is what we're counting on in a couple weeks when we're the only ship in port that day.

Magens sounds ideal for your party. Sandy bottom' date=' shallow water, lovely floating water and plenty of room to spread out, also some shade. Magens is a large beach and should not be over crowded. Enjoy:)

B.[/quote']

We sailed Victory itinerary and did a long detailed review on page #2 post #36 I detailed our Megan's Bay excursion we did on our with my mom- photos included. It is a great pick

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1236801&page=2

Archived