e-mail from concierge?

ViviKim

Thanks again everyone, we were able to get in touch with the concierge but at this point the waterfront cabanas were sold out so we had to book standard S9. The concierge had contacted other passengers but not us, he said our e-mail was not on the list he received. Hopefully S9 is a good location but I'm sure it will be enjoyable anyway.

How were you able to get in touch with the concierge? Also, did he say how many cabanas were left? We are on the same sailing as you and we were not contacted either. Thank you for the info.

The concierge said that he contacted all suite guests that RCI gave him on a list but that our e-mail was not there. Some kind posters on this thread gave me the e-mail Ex_concierge@rccl.com (please note underscore between Ex and concierge) He said there were no more waterfront or water cabanas only hilltop and standard, but did not say how many exactly.

I have been reading post regarding email from the Concierge so I called RCCL and they had no idea what I was talking about and said they never heard of it. I think that is a great idea if RCCL does that, but on seeing the post looks like a hit or a miss.

Archived