NCL renamed cabin categories?

TrinaLC

When did this happen? All the familiar categories are gone, e.g. AA, AC, BA ...

Was there a thread that I missed? I searched but couldn't find anything ...

The changes are occuring on each ship in the fleet sometime during the April - May 2011 timeframe. The exact date for each changeover can be found on each ship's DeckPlan page on NCL's website.

The changes are occuring on each ship in the fleet sometime during the April - May 2011 timeframe. The exact date for each changeover can be found on each ship's DeckPlan page on NCL's website.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion on the boards about this - but if anyone has a link to a thread I'd appreciate it ...

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion on the boards about this - but if anyone has a link to a thread I'd appreciate it ...

This was announced quite some time ago and was talked to death at the time...there are plenty of threads out there on the topic. It is really sort of a dead subject at this point.

This was announced by NCL back in 2009. If it is helpful to you, here is a link where you can review the initial announcement flyer: http://www.ncl.com/csimages/696/493/RecatComparisonFlyer.pdf

This was announced quite some time ago and was talked to death at the time...there are plenty of threads out there on the topic. It is really sort of a dead subject at this point.

This was announced by NCL back in 2009. If it is helpful to you, here is a link where you can review the initial announcement flyer: http://www.ncl.com/csimages/696/493/RecatComparisonFlyer.pdf

Thanks. DOn't know how I missed it!

Archived