Atlantis passenger busted for dealing drugs from his cabin

squidward

They do. There was a news story a few years ago about RCL saying they'd not sell to a couple anymore. Seemed like the couple was on a cruise they got for free by complaining so loudly about their previous one and they were trying to complain their way into another freebie. I thik RCL had enough.

This vaguely reminds me of a story a while back on here about a person from Ohio (if I recall correctly) who was banned from a few cruise lines for constantly complaining. The person was a Cruise Critic user and it actually started a big brew ha ha on these boards as well.

However, I would hope passenger complaints are not the only reason a person or persons are put on a no-cruise list!

This vaguely reminds me of a story a while back on here about a person from Ohio (if I recall correctly) who was banned from a few cruise lines for constantly complaining. The person was a Cruise Critic user and it actually started a big brew ha ha on these boards as well.

However, I would hope passenger complaints are not the only reason a person or persons are put on a no-cruise list!

If the user name was m acop, it's the same person.

I agree. I hope anyone thrown off a ship is denied sailing for life or for a good while at least.

If the user name was m acop, it's the same person.

I agree. I hope anyone thrown off a ship is denied sailing for life or for a good while at least.

That's exactly who it was! Geez... that story became a legend on these boards.

I think a dual ban would deter people from doing drugs onboard. Imagine getting over Atlantis cruises and wanting to take advantage of your previous past passenger benefits on a regular RCI cruise (RCCL and Celebrity combined) and then being told nope, you can't because you messed up on that charter. I think that'd maybe be helpful to some but I doubt act as a deterant to all.

Hey. I sailed with her! Vile doesn't begin to describe her behavior. I also sailed on Crystal(the cruise line;) and a woman was put on their "no cruise" list because she refused to pay her spa bill, and said that the spa attendants faked her signature(every day for 17 days!) I think she was more upset that her husband, thirty years her junior, spent most of the trip lurking around the sauna and hitting on men at the disco!

This is one reason why I prefer straight cruises... I always seem to meet a nice crowd of gay guys whether on my own or when I cruised with my ex...

Going to the Transatlantic Equinox on May 2nd .... anyone else going??

T/A cruises frequently have a good gay crowd.. (over 60 fun guys last year on Adventure of the Seas...) but hoping for better ship and service on Celebrity this time..

Archived