oasis of the seas deck 8?

ncb106

Looks like a great location! You are right near the forward elevators, so you won't have to walk very far. Just an FYI, your bed will be located by the balcony, don't know which configuration you prefer.

i just dont to be far from elevators,and the bed thing is ok with me,i worst booked on the allure but the oasis prices was much better i hope i made a right choice of ship

We were on deck 8 on both the Oasis and the Allure. It is the best place to be as you are on the same deck as Central Park. Park Cafe is in Central Park and you can get breakfast and lunch or snacks in between. They make made to order salads, panninis and a great roast beef sandwich. You'll love deck 8!

i just dont to be far from elevators,and the bed thing is ok with me,i worst booked on the allure but the oasis prices was much better i hope i made a right choice of ship

You're only about ten or twelve rooms from the lobby, so not far at all. Just make sure that you go into the hallway from the right lobby, otherwise you will have a LOOOOOOOOOONG walk to your stateroom. I learned my lesson a few times on the Oasis. I would just walk through the park until you get to the front of the ship and then go into the stateroom hallway, it makes for a prettier walk home! :D

You probably don't want to hear this but any cabin on Oasis is a good cabin as long as its onboard. I had, in my opinion, one of the worst locations on the ship. Deck 10 far forward down inner hallways that was like a maze winding through, far from the elevators. But still, not a problem. There is so much eye candy when walking from front to back.

i will like to know my cabin is 8178 midship cabin is that a good location[/quote

we were on deck 8 in a starboard aft section balcony. we LOVED 8, so nice being right by CP. made the transition to the forward elevators for the pool deck very easy.

Looks like a great location! You are right near the forward elevators, so you won't have to walk very far. Just an FYI, your bed will be located by the balcony, don't know which configuration you prefer.

How can you find out the configuration of a particular room (where the bed is) ? Is there a website for this? I'd like to know for my upcoming cruise as well. Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Hi,

We cruised aboard the Allure of the Seas last month and had staterooms 8182 and 8184 (there were four of us traveling together). Of course, these are very near 8178. The location of these staterooms was absolutely perfect! We really enjoyed being near Central Park. If anyone is interested, the bed is near the balcony in 8182 and the couch is near the balcony in 8184. Personally, I preferred the bed near the balcony in 8182.

I have cruised on many ships, but this class of ships truly is amazing. Have a great cruise!

Chuck

i will like to know my cabin is 8178 midship cabin is that a good location

I was wondering the same thing about js8632 on the Oasis. The shape of the balcony is a little weird but also, is there a lot of foot traffic and noise on this deck because of the restaurants and Central Park? Also: any pics out there? I've checked cruiseline rooms dot com and the spreadsheet for Oasis cabins on this site but I have not seen anything for js8632.

Thanks for any opinions and help:)

We were in 8198 last week on Oasis. As the others have said, the location is great-near the elevators but most importantly same deck as Central Park and the great sandwiches at the Park Cafe :-)

We had a great time!

SoccerMom#3 - my sister just booked 8198 and we are right next to her in 8200. Is the bed by balcony in 8198?

SoccerMom#3 - my sister just booked 8198 and we are right next to her in 8200. Is the bed by balcony in 8198?

Yes, the bed is near the balcony in 8198. It was great to sleep with the balcony door open and listen to the ocean. Also it looks like you could remove the divider between your balcony and your sister's balcony and have a giant balcony.

I'm jealous of you and your sister. Have a great time and hopefully Nancy is your cabin steward. She is wonderful!

Archived