Port Canaveral parking - Anyone use Park-N-Sail?

friday109

it is a pretty new operation and there have not been any reports from users

a couple of locals have driven by and even spoken with the owner/operator

sounds & looks OK but I have a couple of reservations

while well lit, the location is right on US-1 and around here that isn't a luxury area; last I heard the lot was fenced but wasn't paved.

he runs one shuttle and the location is approx 15 minutes away so you coud end up waiting a while (30 minute round trip, or more)

so pending new feedback this is all I can offer....

while more expensive the port parking is well patrolled and locked up at night and when you return it will take you 3 minutes to get to your car.

• 7 months later...

We used this parking facility back in March, 2011 when we cruised out of Port Canaveral. Yes, the facility is fenced in but not paved. Although at first it looked a little baron, the people were very friendly. They had two bus/vans. The bus held like 20 people and the van held 12 people. They drove the bus right to our car and helped us unload our luggage right into the bus. We then were transported right to the taxi/bus drop off area at the Carnival port. It took about 15 min to get there. When we returned at the end of the week (7 day cruise), we called the number they gave us and we were told that both the van and the bus were already on location and that they would be there shortly. We waited maybe about 20 min before we saw them arrive. When we got in to the van, we were told by the driver that they had just purchased a third van and a new driver was driving it, so the lady (driving the 2nd vehicle) was apologetic that it took them so long to get there.

We did not have any problems waiting because it was really not that long compared to other people. When we got back to the parking facility, they dropped us off at the office, offered us bathroom facilities and a cold drink from their water dispenser. Again, they were quite friendly and treated us quite well.

I would recommend this facility to anyone crusing out of Port Canaveral.

Archived