Heathrow help!

scumbers

hi

does anyone know if there are restaurants at any terminal at heathrow but must be before security - only reason im asking is when i went to gatwick last year it said that there wasnt any but there was a frankie n bennys

heathrow website says only terminal 1/4 has a wetherspoons all other e.g tgi fridays etc after security

can anyone help

There are more than that! Most are cafes rather than restaurants, I suppose, but there are at least a couple - Cafe Rouge in T1 and Carluccio's in T5, for example.

Not sure where you are looking on the LHR websitse, but go to the "Shop, eat, relax and enjoy" page, select the 'Eat' tab on the store finder and select All Termninals, Before Security as your search terms.

You could also look at the hotels attached to the terminals - Hilton at T4 and Sofitel at T5 from memory.

There are more than that! Most are cafes rather than restaurants, I suppose, but there are at least a couple - Cafe Rouge in T1 and Carluccio's in T5, for example.

Not sure where you are looking on the LHR websitse, but go to the "Shop, eat, relax and enjoy" page, select the 'Eat' tab on the store finder and select All Termninals, Before Security as your search terms.

You could also look at the hotels attached to the terminals - Hilton at T4 and Sofitel at T5 from memory.

hi i did look at that section you mentioned and that is all it gave me so i thought id ask all on here :)

hi

does anyone know if there are restaurants at any terminal at heathrow but must be before security - only reason im asking is when i went to gatwick last year it said that there wasnt any but there was a frankie n bennys

heathrow website says only terminal 1/4 has a wetherspoons all other e.g tgi fridays etc after security

can anyone help

What terminal - there is a Carluccios in T5?

Here are a few that I had note on...

Apostrophe ~ Terminal 5 ~ Classic Food

Bite ~ Terminal 3 ~ Panini,Wraps

Caffe' Nero ~ Terminal 1,4 & 5 ~ European Coffee House

Cafe' Rouge ~ Terminal 1 & 4 ~ French Cafe

Carluccio's ~ Terminal 5 ~ Authentic Italian

Chez Gerard ~ Terminal 3 ~ French

Dining Street ~ Terminal 4 ~ British Dishes

Eat ~ Terminals 3 & 4 ~ Sandwhiches & Soups

* We got into Heathrow so early in the morning we just hit Starbucks. :)

Here are a few that I had note on...

Apostrophe ~ Terminal 5 ~ Classic Food

Bite ~ Terminal 3 ~ Panini,Wraps

Caffe' Nero ~ Terminal 1,4 & 5 ~ European Coffee House

Cafe' Rouge ~ Terminal 1 & 4 ~ French Cafe

Carluccio's ~ Terminal 5 ~ Authentic Italian

Chez Gerard ~ Terminal 3 ~ French

Dining Street ~ Terminal 4 ~ British Dishes

Eat ~ Terminals 3 & 4 ~ Sandwhiches & Soups

Some, if not all, of those are airside - the OP was asking about landside.

we will be at the airport early (Heathrow) for a 5 pm flight on Virgin Atlantic-- will we be able to clear security & eat lunch?

last week at FLL--they only let us check in 4 hrs pre-flight so we sat around for quite awhile, then stood on a long line untill we could check in SW Airlines, clear security & eat.....all with no food.. ..

food choices once we cleared were limited-- the only sit down place served what was billed as natural middle eastern food-- we were both sick for a few days after that!!! what ever happened to a good old burger at airports??

we will be at the airport early (Heathrow) for a 5 pm flight on Virgin Atlantic-- will we be able to clear security & eat lunch?

last week at FLL--they only let us check in 4 hrs pre-flight so we sat around for quite awhile, then stood on a long line untill we could check in SW Airlines, clear security & eat.....all with no food.. ..

food choices once we cleared were limited-- the only sit down place served what was billed as natural middle eastern food-- we were both sick for a few days after that!!! what ever happened to a good old burger at airports??

How early is early? Virgin check-in will be open all day, but I don't know if they operate a "not before" time there or at security. If you're really early, why not drop your bags at left luggage (if they don't let you check them in for the flight) and go have some time in London ;) It's 15 minutes by the Heathrow Express train. Plenty to eat and drink at T3 before and after security, though.

hi i did look at that section you mentioned and that is all it gave me so i thought id ask all on here :)
:confused:

Are you sure you're operating the site properly?

It says:-

• AMT Coffee
  • Bagel Street
  • Caffè Italia
  • Caffè Nero
  • Café Rouge
  • Carluccio's
  • Costa
  • Krispy Kreme
  • Ponti's
  • Pret A Manger
  • The 5 Tuns
  • The Skylark (Wetherspoon)
  • The Three Bells
  • The Windsor Castle (Wetherspoon)

If you're really early, why not drop your bags at left luggage (if they don't let you check them in for the flight) and go have some time in London ;) It's 15 minutes by the Heathrow Express train.
It's 15 minutes from departure from the T123 station to arrival at Paddington. From terminal building to central London (West End) locations, it's about 65 minutes overall.

Archived