How dare all of you!!

hayesktrm

For posting all your wonderful reviews and pictures of beautiful ports and of people having fun while I am sitting here with no cruise scheduled!

Just kidding. I had major surgery a few weeks back and have another one scheduled for April. At first I didn't want to come on here because I thought it would depress me, but alas boredom set in. It has really helped me keep my spirits up reading all the reviews, especially the ones with lots of pictures.

This is the first year I won't be cruising in I don't know how long, but I am thankful that I will be healthy soon and plan on cruising next year.

Keep those reviews and pictures coming. I am going to ignore all the tipping and attire threads!

Hope everything goes well for you! This is the time to send for/collect all the travel brochures and books and plan a dream cruise. Remember, when you're imagining, ships can travel at the speed of light, so plan a world cruise and condense it to 10 days. It's sort of like getting the gardening catalogues in January!.

Thanks all! I feel bad because my kids are spoiled and have gotten used to cruising every year. They have been great, though, they just want me healthy. I am having fun dreaming about where we should go next year, excursions we might take, etc.

This is such a great place to come to dream about your upcoming cruise or reliving past cruises.

Hope everything goes well for you! This is the time to send for/collect all the travel brochures and books and plan a dream cruise. Remember, when you're imagining, ships can travel at the speed of light, so plan a world cruise and condense it to 10 days. It's sort of like getting the gardening catalogues in January!.

Great idea! I renewed my subscription to Budget Travel and friends have been dropping by travel magazines so I will have to order some travel brochures, too. Does Carnival have a new DVD? I have an old one that I should take out.

I know exactly how you feel. My husband and I planned on an Alaskan cruise in July 2011 for our 30th anniversary. But Last May 2010 I had to have major surgery and was out of work until after Labor Day in Sept, then hubby had to have rotator cuff surgery at the end of Dec 2010 and he is not back to work yet. Thats too long to be out of work and still be able to afford a huge vacation such as that. So, We are taking a closer to home cruise to the Grand Caymons and Cozmel in October. Our Alaskan cruise was only postponed. We will be going in July 2012. ( God willing)

For posting all your wonderful reviews and pictures of beautiful ports and of people having fun while I am sitting here with no cruise scheduled!

Just kidding. I had major surgery a few weeks back and have another one scheduled for April. At first I didn't want to come on here because I thought it would depress me, but alas boredom set in. It has really helped me keep my spirits up reading all the reviews, especially the ones with lots of pictures.

This is the first year I won't be cruising in I don't know how long, but I am thankful that I will be healthy soon and plan on cruising next year.

Keep those reviews and pictures coming. I am going to ignore all the tipping and attire threads!

I hope you do start to feel better. This site can be a lovely saving grace.

Archived