Where are the AOS picture Reviews

My wife and Ii will be on this cruise for our anniversary and I am yearning for a pictorial review:D.

I have read all the reviews in the review section and the few short ones that recent cruisers have posted. I however have yet to see a FULL pictorial review.:(

Can anyone give me an AOS pictorial "fix".:p

My wife and Ii will be on this cruise for our anniversary and I am yearning for a pictorial review:D.

I have read all the reviews in the review section and the few short ones that recent cruisers have posted. I however have yet to see a FULL pictorial review.:(

Are you referring to Adventure or Allure?

From all my research on the Allure and Oasis - this is as good as it gets for your particular ship: http://beyondships.com/AOS-Profile.html it's an amazing website!

Wow! Thanks for the info on the beyondships link...that is great and full of awesome photos!

I know - I practically live on this link now for the Allure! There are even Cruise Compass, menus, deck plans and photos galore, as well as everything you need to know for port days and sea days. Make sure you see the links at the left side - and I only say that because I almost missed them the first time I found this site... lol ENJOY! :)

Yup...already aware of this website...while it is nice I would now like to see some "recent" pictures.

that's funny... since the ship only just had her maiden voyage, it's not likely any photos are going to change. :) Were you looking for something 'specific' to any particular neighbourhood? Just do what I do - research, research, research - it's actually quite fun and it's amazing what you'll find that you weren't even expecting. Have fun ;)

that's funny... since the ship only just had her maiden voyage, it's not likely any photos are going to change. :) Were you looking for something 'specific' to any particular neighbourhood? Just do what I do - research, research, research - it's actually quite fun and it's amazing what you'll find that you weren't even expecting. Have fun ;)

I think he is looking for pics of Adventure, not Allure.

Keith, I'll email you some pix on Tuesday when I get back in the office. I've got about 100 saved on my hard drive there.

Almost time for our cruise! Woo hoo!

Theresa

I think he is looking for pics of Adventure, not Allure.

What he/she said.:D

Archived