empty cabins

MNLIvin

There are no sites, even the TA site, that will show all available cabins. It will show 10 cabins per category but if there are less than that then that is what it will show. If there are only 6 then it will show the 6. If it shows 10 there is no way of knowing how many more are available. You can do a fake booking and keep plugging in cabin numbers to see what else is available.

I am sure I used to be able to go to the Carnival site and see how full a ship is. We booked Oct 1 new England on the Glory a week ago and now several friends have expressed interest in going. Can I get a little help?

When I go to the Carnival website the cabins available are in blue and the ones that are not are white if that helps. However it does only show 10 at a time.

I am sure I used to be able to go to the Carnival site and see how full a ship is. We booked Oct 1 new England on the Glory a week ago and now several friends have expressed interest in going. Can I get a little help?

The website isn't going to show you how many cabins are left. No one has access to that information except the cruise line. The site will only show you what the company choses to release......

Best to just have your friends call Carnival or a TA.

If the cruiselines gave the public access to the number of cabins available for a particular cruise that would give the potential cruiser bargaining power. That will never happen. They want you to believe that every ship is full and therefore you must pay the full price to join in the fun!

Thanks to all. Guess I kind of remember something that never happened. seems to happen more and more.

Carnival used to allow you to put a particular cabin # into the booking engine to see if it was available... no more.

Most of the changes to me to their site are not improvements....only gets worse.

Carnival used to allow you to put a particular cabin # into the booking engine to see if it was available... no more.

Most of the changes to me to their site are not improvements....only gets worse.

I could not agree more. CCL's site used to be a lot more user friendly than it is now. :mad:

Archived