has anyone been able to prebook entertainment prior to 45 day window

mrdrdoso

This is the first year I have heard about prebooking entertainment and some dinners on the epic. I heard it is a 45 day window, and you book right on ncl site., Is this correct? also does it automatically come up on site when its 45 days prior to or has anyone been able to do it sooner. i'm 60 days out and chomping at the bit:)

we are sailing with 2 other couples from differant states and our reservations aren't linked so we want to book and be together is that also possible.

any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

mary

When we sailed Epic you could book entertainment further out than 45 days, but I'm not sure if they standardized both entertainment and dining at 45. I would just check your myncl account daily. When they are available to book you'll see the option show up. I don't think calling them will get you reservations any faster. They still wait until the designated number of days out.

When we sailed Epic you could book entertainment further out than 45 days, but I'm not sure if they standardized both entertainment and dining at 45. I would just check your myncl account daily. When they are available to book you'll see the option show up. I don't think calling them will get you reservations any faster. They still wait until the designated number of days out.

thanks i have been checking it daily but want the days to go by faster till its go time, then things can go as slow as they want for that week:) thanks for your input

You have to book your entertainment in advance on NCL :confused:

No. I booked nothing until I was on the (full) ship last week. Saw every show and dined at 5 specialty restaurants with very little scheduling effort.

On the Epic, they permit you to book some of the onboard entertainment and dining options starting 45 days out. I don't think the other NCL ships do this yet. It is not required that you reserve early, but there some entertainment options that do fill up, so you might want to reserve them if you think you want to see them. In particular, Cirque seems to be one that fills up fairly quickly. If you're trying to coordinate multiple people seeing the same thing at the same time, I would recommend having the people involved do this well in advance of the cruise. When we were on the Epic, I did not get the sense that there was ever a problem getting into a specialty restaurant without a reservation, however. I would be more concerned about getting the entertainment options set for the nights you really want them in advance. I like to do certain things on sea day nights for example instead of after long days in port. So I liked that I could pre-book some things the way I wanted them.

Does anyone know...since we are traveling with several families, can one person go in and make a reservation at a restaurant or show for everyone (it will be around 10 adults and 11 kids), or do we all have to make them separately and then request a table large enough for everyone? We are traveling Thanksgiving week, so I am sure we will not be alone in this scenerio. Thanks!

Does anyone know...since we are traveling with several families, can one person go in and make a reservation at a restaurant or show for everyone (it will be around 10 adults and 11 kids), or do we all have to make them separately and then request a table large enough for everyone? We are traveling Thanksgiving week, so I am sure we will not be alone in this scenerio. Thanks!

last year when we were on the jewel i would make the reservation and tell them our friends room number so we were all linked together and it worked out well, and some i just said our room number and how many in the party and the rooms are ready.

i am so ready for the pot to boil, lol, to book for cirque and blue man and legends, the specialty restaurants can wait till we are on board but we don't want to miss the above, quess i have to wait for the 45 days but since thats only 15 more days i think i can manage:eek: or maybe not:)

Archived